Saturday, November 10, 2007

Winter

It's November now, and gradually the temperature is going down. It's more or less around 30 deg C in the day and maybe 23 or 24 deg C in the nite. It's winter season as the local called it. But it's still hot, well not that hot though.

And it has been one and a half month since i had the best sex of my life (hahahah how i wish!), well actually, since i was back in KL. The best time of my life, 5th Sept to 23rd Sept 07. And as of now, my spirit is still in KL, tucked between a girl legs hahahahahaha...

November in Dubai are activities month. There're Desert Rhythm Concert with Joss Stone and Kanye West as main guests, Justin Timberlake coming to town, Dubai AirShow 2007 with the Airbus A380 at the center stage (currently on-going), Dubai Auto Show 14th-18th Sept with 8 out of 10 fastest production sportscar will be on show, Stomp the musical show is coming to town too and so on and so forth. Kinda happening eh? Well, poor thing is, i doubt i will have the time to visit any of those, but i think Dubai Auto Show is a must! And it's around the corner only. Wouldn't want to miss the great car show and nice booties, would i?

Anyway, it has been really a while since i updated my blog. Not that i'm too busy, just feel a little bit dry up my brain. Maybe due to cough syrup, perhap. Or busy with my Facebook, which i eventually deactivated the account, just to make peoples happy. Well, i still have my blog, right? Cough, way back last year May till August, i was plagued with severe dry cough problem. To the extend that i can't perform in bed (once okay!) and was thinking that i might has Tuberculosis. But after a visit to Gleneagles at the end on August 07, the cough was cured. And now, since end October, i was cough till i feel like wanna blow my brain out of my head! And till today, i'm still cough, that dry cough. Changing of weather perhap... Anywa, now i'm back on cough syrup and honey. I wish i can have my honey for the cure...

Hmm i'm bored here and with the current things are going, i don't think i can go back to KL again, anytime soon (well my finger still crossed on this).

December... my birthday and sale festival! Yeay! Something to cure the depressed me.

No comments: