Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In The Arm Of An AngeL

14days to go..

I'll be flying on the jet plane again, heading East, to where I belong.
Excited! Can't describe much further. Excited!

My main aim... to spend time with you as much as I can. Yes I know, I was not there for the most of 2008.

My second aim... buy a bike.

..and it left me thinking, I am at the tail-end of this stay in Dubai, so what's next?... Accept the current standing offer in Dubai, or Bahrain. Heck! I want to go back to KL. But again, with current uncertainty shrouded the economy of the world, it might be hard to land a good job in KL. But anyway, my course of riding always change, depending on the situation and future incidents.

Talking bout incidences... I've become blunt towards other, and more content towards my own self. Which I think I should have done as such, long long time back. But I don't. Maybe my existence is to make you happy, I don't know.

Anyway, 12days in Malaysia. A short period of time and I have to fully plan what I want to do. I didn't visit my parent during the last vacation in June. So this time, my first activity is to fly back to Kota Bharu the very next day I'm in KL and spend the first weekend in Malaysia, with my parent in Terengganu and Kelantan. The rest will be KL. I've cancelled my Singapore or Bangkok plan as time is too short. I've cancelled by Redang plan as it is Monsoon season in November. I think it is best for me to lounge at my crib in Kota Damansara, considering I've paid rm13,000 mortgage payment this year and I've stayed there, so far for accumulative of 6 days! Part and parcel of working abroad I guess.

Oh yeah, third aim... the Angel.. well, actually... Angels. I have to plan to visit 4 Angels. Arghh time is, again, short....

But what shall I get for them eh?

1 comment:

Ms B said...

Hope you have a good time back home! 2 weeks is short. Mine was 3 1/2 weeks and I could hardly breathe as I was constantly meeting people. I'm sure you'll figure out what to get for the angels. *smiles*

And here I am still thinking whether I should make that trip to your part of the world.