Friday, February 20, 2009

Forgotten


It has been nearly 2 weeks I am back to my home. Bliss.

It has been nearly 2 weeks I am back on my bike. Bliss.

What is not bliss? Well, it has been nearly 2 weeks I am here in Malaysia and I'm still required to work as normal in Bukit Kemuning.

Dang! Where is my holiday? Finger crossed!

Anyway, my previous post, I was ranting bout my health, and lucky me, after a session of ultrasound scan and Docs rubbing my balls, I was given a green bill of health. Lucky me it is now a cysts as I've feared. But it is still there, so I think I'll go for another check-up.

Now that I have my bike with me, I want to sell my Waja. It is a 2002 1.8x Proton Waja bought for RM79,400 and could only fetch rm15,000.

Dang!

Should I sell it or just keep it. If I sell it, I still have my bike to move around. If I keep, well, I have a car and my bike...

Well... actually, if I keep it, I gonna have two cars. Wink! Wink!

Where is my white caldina?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

might as well keep it. u've changed the engine if i'm not mistaken