Friday, August 10, 2007

the meaning of 50 degree Celsius

I'm looking at the mirror on the closet, and my mind is saying "Damn this guy is HOT!".

Yes indeed i am dat damn hot... who doesn't? 3 months of hard labor working under Dubai's summer sun. From June with temperature hovering around 40 degree C to August, temperature at noon is reaching 50 degree C. Even with the compulsory 3 hours lunch time from 12pm to 3pm, it's still hot to work at any other hours. And the condition, which keep on burning my, i think, fair skin and turning every exposed bit of myself into a tanned color. And yes, i'm hot..... and burning now.

August is indeed the hottest month here and the hottest news is that, my leave application has been approved. So guys, expect me to be in Malaysia from 7th September onward, but of course, if i managed to get the flight ticket.

And August too is the month my house is fully completed and i can collect the key already. So that's one of the main reason i'm going back early of September. Actually it's better for me to go back mid of a month (kan u kan?), but since September is Ramadhan, and October is Raya, i've chosen to go back earlier. Finger cross.... please Emirates, give me the ticket!

Day by day, i'm getting bored of being an Engineer... (why the heck i chose this profession??!), and i feel like owning an eating place or a coffee shop (a Thai kopitiam perhap...). Maybe i should think of this idea more seriously kan? Eating place in Kuala Lumpur, sure laku cos we Malaysia love to eat. Since i'm moving to Kota Damansara soon, will the idea of opening a coffee shop there will work? and generate profit?

Maybe i should try....

No comments: