Saturday, January 12, 2008

Home

"I'm going home, to a place where i belong"... Doughtry

It's 11th January today... a rainy day. It rained since yesterday. And kindly chilled! Make me feel lazy to wake up and go to work. Rain.. and particularly due to it's 3 days left for me before my flight back to Kuala Lumpur.

It's rainy season here in Dubai and it's muddy on the road. Dubai doesn't has any drainage system, so all the pouring water from the sky will clogged on the road, that plus the dust and sand, creating sort of mud.

Gloomy weather, 13degree to 18degree Celsius everyday.. hmm kinda love the coldness, but what matter most, I'll be heading home, soon and very soon.

Wonder, what shall i eat, first... kinda crave for lala...

And who can give me the lala treat...?

3 comments:

aleen said...

me! me! can arr?
;)

Anonymous said...

wat a nice day...!!!
lala treat..??

ms.white said...

:( dah balik dah ... :-(