Monday, February 4, 2008

Untitled

Let me see, 10 days in Malaysia, so short that i couldn't managed to meet some of my friends. Well, some don't even bother to spare time and see me. Anyway, all in all.. i had good time. Short but good quality times.

I've cleaned and arranged all the stuffs in my house, well at least the basic one. Ironic is, when i was here in Dubai, my mind was set to do this and do that to the house. But when I'm there, the set mind simply freeze. Anyway, i love my new crib. Next agenda, house grill. Ordered and expected to install circa mid Feb. After that.. hmmm perhaps should get the kitchen set or new bedroom set.

Arrghh see, I'm here and I'm thinking of doing this and that again!

Well, i guess i miss staying in the new house.

Anyway, back to Dubai, to a chilled winter and since the sandstorm on the 1st February 08, the weather seem to be colder. And cool!

February..... Valentine Day. No one to hang out with, i guess.

:-(

4 comments:

Hyphenated L said...

there's plenty of gorgeous girls (and guys) in dubai as i recall..

ms.white said...

Tiffany & Co

Anonymous said...

Tiffany & Co

Anonymous said...

haha ko balik kg gak almost the same date..nasip baik tak call ko kt dubai..kalo tak sesia jee...