Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Will I Be Okay?

It's time to let you go.
It's time to say goodbye.

What if the person one love the most, cheated on you, again and again? What will one feel? Let say that, the person is the love of your life, wouldn't it will make you be in total agony of being in love? In love with someone who love another?

Well it's just a thought. But that thought does sprung out from a real event occured today evening here.

I'm here, half a world away from where I belong. From my life. So I can't blame my other half much if she need more love or sex. Girl's does has her own need right?

Anyway, with me, as i recalled, nuthing is great anymore, the love kinda fading, the sex kinda lame and the time spent kinda less, so I guess, all those add up to one matter... she's in love with another.

I'm shivering now... The news I just received really shake my very foundation. But deep inside me, i do sense that something is going on back at where i belong. But myself and i know, i can't stop her from doing what she really want in her purple and pinky life.

So here i go again.....

As an Angel, i really pity the guy who come to me and told bout those story. How could a girl, who he love for his whole life, do such a thing onto him... Fuck the girl/bitch. I told him, life has to go own... period.

No comments: