Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee

One fine Friday morning.. It's at Mugg & Bean Coffee at Uptown Mirdiff


Love is in the air at Al Ain, Aerobatic Show. Superb aerobatic by, don't know who, maybe the Red Baron from the UK


Those are the fighters involved in the Aerobatic formation.


Me with a Red Bull theme plane.


What a lovely sunny Friday evening. While I'm counting down to the ETD to KLIA, I am now content on doing whatever I can here in land of UAE.

Next in line...
1. Iron Maiden Concert 13th February 2009
2. Ski dive.. yet to know when. Maybe on Valentine day, so I can be the Angel falling from the sky (with a parachute of course).
3. Power boating off the Gulf.

I am just simply traaaalalalalallala llalala...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice sky view :)