Sunday, January 11, 2009

The World Is A Vampire

As I writing this entry, part of Gaza is under bombardment from Israel's rockets and whatnot. I pray the Lord that the war shall end.. amen!

Enter 2009, without and fanfare, no firework to usher in the new year. It is the year of the Ox, with economy trembling from Wall Street to Nikkei. Ironic, usually the Ox is the trademark of the share market bull. Perhaps there's different between and Ox and a Bull.

And as usual, at the start of a new year, people will speak of new year resolution. Hence the question... What is my new year resolution for 2009?

Erk.. I am choked, now that I'm asking myself bout my new year resolution, I basically didn't set any target or achievement for the year. Hmm maybe I should start sitting under the apple tree to get some wisdom, perhaps. Or maybe I should dig back from yesteryear and see what went wrong, perhaps. But one thing for sure, I want to be back in Kuala Lumpur! But can I?.. Finger cross.. Finger cross. Anyway, for sure I still have my job. And a one month vacation, probably the whole of February. And crossing my finger again. Darn! I think all my ten finger are crossed already! But yet, none of the above happened.... yet and just yet.

Anyway, before I can kick start my ride, I'm planning to end my stay in UAE by sky dive from 10000m. It'll be such an experience I reckoned.

Happy New Year....mmmooooooooooooooooo

No comments: