Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Old Year End 2009

Year End 2009…

Frankly, I should’ve post this event first, before the New Year post right, but.. whaddaheck…

It was one chill night, me and my friend settle for dinner at Chilli’s at Hiranandani. Some 10 minute from where I stay at Nahar’s Amrith Shakti. I was there a bit early. An hour and a half early. So while waiting by the roadside and looking all all those people with happy faces, I decided to chill in front of a shop. Well actually, it is a liquor shop. World of Spirit is its name.

3 can of Strong Kingfisher and it is a tall can.. full pint. Strong means, 8% alcohol content. As much as Guinness Stout in KL. Dang! I miss good black beer. I’m a bit tipsy for dinner. But still managed to eat some nachos and a bottle of Foster.

And this cost INR4500… 72.5% Alcohol content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.