Monday, May 26, 2008

... and in the morning I'll be gone away


All my beg are packed, i'm ready to go.....
Actually i dont really have anything to write... scrolling through some folder and came across these two photos. I think i like it...



I need a holiday. I'm down with migraine since last Friday. Maybe no time to have lunch and such. Or maybe due to shifting to a new house, apartment actually. And yet to have the time to sort out the items in the new house. Anyway, i'll be in KL next week, wonderful! Eventhough a very short stay, it's still gonna be very the very wonderful.

Cheerio!

4 comments:

aleen said...

yeay yeay awak dah nak balik! :)
i like the bawang pix:)

Anonymous said...

i'll see you when you are home :)

DiaHarris said...

happy2 in kl ya!!

Anonymous said...

bz nyeh?